KFOX14 - kfoxtv.com - Search Results The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available. Police: Man, 33, accused of sexually assaulting teen boy for yearsBy: Jesse MartinezLAS CRUCES, N.M. -- A tip led to the arrest of a 33-year-old man accused of sexually assaulting a boy for years, police said. Police said they discovered that someone was using a cellphone application to engage in sexually explicit communications. Through the app, the person was telling others that he was having sex with a teenage boy, police said. Investigators traced the cellphone to Jason Reyes of the 2400 block of Picacho Avenue, police said. Three children, who police said knew Reyes, were interviewed Friday. Investigators said that Reyes had been sexually assaulting a boy since November 2009. Reyes was charged with one count of criminal sexual penetration of a child under 13, two counts of criminal sexual penetration of a child under 16, two counts of criminal sexual contact of a minor and one count each of criminal solicitation, incest, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and sexual contact of a minor. Reyes was booked into the county detention center with bail set at $100,000.