Del Mar Fairgrounds
2260 Jimmy Durante Boulevard
Del Mar, CA 92014
7:00 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 9, 2013
The San Diego Derby Dolls All-Star team "Wildfires" will take on two teams in a double header weekend! Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's "Steel Hurtin'" of Steel City Roller Derby rolls in on Friday February 8th and Madison, Wisconsin's "Dairyland Dolls" of the Mad Rollin' Dolls on Saturday February 9th.
The 2013 Wildfire line up includes 3 new transplants: Féroce Satine from Little City Roller Girls in Johnson City, TN; Dirty 'Ol Man from Central Coast Roller Derby, Paso Robles, CA; and Sk8r Kinney from the Cincinnati Rollergirls. SDDD is excited to have such awesome talent join the league!
Both bouts will be held at the Del Mar Fairground's Wyland Hall. This will be the first time both teams have come to San Diego to play on the banked track.The weekend will be the last bouts held at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, as the San Diego Derby Dolls gear up to move into their new venue and training facility.
Venue Location and Tickets
Both events will be held in Wyland Hall, at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Tickets are available at www.sd.derbydolls.com or at the door if they don’t sell out.
- General admission/standing room is $15; bleacher seating is $20. Military and children 6 -12 are $13 (GA only). Children under 5 are free.
- The doors open at 7 pm both nights.
- Parking is $10 per vehicle in cash.
- This is an all-ages family event with a full bar for those over 21 with ID.
- There will be prize giveaways, half-time entertainment, food, vendors, Derby Doll merchandise and up to 1,200 screaming fans.
- Group discounts available on General Admission and Bleacher tickets for groups of 10 or more. Please e-mail SDGROUPSALES@DERBYDOLLS.COM for more information.